egg donation in Ukraine

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 Alissia

Alissia

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 06:53 AM

I am 27 and I have already suffered 2 miscarriages. An option that I was considering is having an egg donor in Ukraine. I found a good trustworthy clinic there, so I came there. It is not so underdeveloped as I thought. The women are good looked after and I was provided with 20 eggs, 7 were fertilized and 2 were transferred. 3 weeks have passed for now, doctors from Biotexcom told me that there is nothing to worry about, and say that it is good that I have not had any complications which should result in a positive pregnancy.

Say thanks for the support and click on a banner ad!

#2 traci72

traci72

waiting to see what the future holds

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,188 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 09:19 AM

At this point after transfer, IF they were a good clinic, you would have already had a beta to confirm pg and be about ready for a viability U/S. After everything that has hit the media over the last few months, that inadvertantly involved the Ukraine, the majority of IP's and surro's out there are leary and avoiding it there. Some of the descriptions of the clinic's there have NOT been very favorable either. GL to you though!

#3 OhioSurroMom

OhioSurroMom

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,826 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 10:18 AM

At this point after transfer, IF they were a good clinic, you would have already had a beta to confirm pg and be about ready for a viability U/S. After everything that has hit the media over the last few months, that inadvertantly involved the Ukraine, the majority of IP's and surro's out there are leary and avoiding it there. Some of the descriptions of the clinic's there have NOT been very favorable either. GL to you though!

Agree!!!!!

#4 coco626

coco626

3 beautiful babies born to 2 beautiful families

• PipPipPip
  • 2,115 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 10:24 AM

I'm conmfused....have you taken a pregnancy test yet? You should know FOR SURE by this point if you are pregnant, or not.

Edited by coco626, 29 August 2011 - 10:24 AM.

#5 Angelina

Angelina

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 04:14 AM

I disagree, BioTexCom is a very good surrogacy clinic, I have a surrogate mother now pregnant with our child.

#6 Angelina

Angelina

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 04:16 AM

please confirm your words with links.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com