Surrogacy Forum: Surrogate Mothers, Intended Parents and Egg Donors: egg donation in Ukraine - Egg Donation - Surrogacy Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

egg donation in Ukraine

#1 User is offline   Alissia 

• Pip
  • Group: New Member

Posted 29 August 2011 - 06:53 AM

I am 27 and I have already suffered 2 miscarriages. An option that I was considering is having an egg donor in Ukraine. I found a good trustworthy clinic there, so I came there. It is not so underdeveloped as I thought. The women are good looked after and I was provided with 20 eggs, 7 were fertilized and 2 were transferred. 3 weeks have passed for now, doctors from Biotexcom told me that there is nothing to worry about, and say that it is good that I have not had any complications which should result in a positive pregnancy.

#2 User is offline   traci72 

• waiting to see what the future holds
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Admin

Posted 29 August 2011 - 09:19 AM

At this point after transfer, IF they were a good clinic, you would have already had a beta to confirm pg and be about ready for a viability U/S. After everything that has hit the media over the last few months, that inadvertantly involved the Ukraine, the majority of IP's and surro's out there are leary and avoiding it there. Some of the descriptions of the clinic's there have NOT been very favorable either. GL to you though!

#3 User is offline   OhioSurroMom 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Member

Posted 29 August 2011 - 10:18 AM

View Posttraci72, on 29 August 2011 - 10:19 AM, said:

At this point after transfer, IF they were a good clinic, you would have already had a beta to confirm pg and be about ready for a viability U/S. After everything that has hit the media over the last few months, that inadvertantly involved the Ukraine, the majority of IP's and surro's out there are leary and avoiding it there. Some of the descriptions of the clinic's there have NOT been very favorable either. GL to you though!

Agree!!!!!

#4 User is offline   coco626 

• 3 beautiful babies born to 2 beautiful families
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sr. Member

Posted 29 August 2011 - 10:24 AM

I'm conmfused....have you taken a pregnancy test yet? You should know FOR SURE by this point if you are pregnant, or not.

This post has been edited by coco626: 29 August 2011 - 10:24 AM

#5 User is offline   Angelina 

• Pip

Posted 26 November 2012 - 04:14 AM

I disagree, BioTexCom is a very good surrogacy clinic, I have a surrogate mother now pregnant with our child.

#6 User is offline   Angelina 

• Pip

Posted 26 November 2012 - 04:16 AM

View Posttraci72, on 29 August 2011 - 09:19 AM, said:

please confirm your words with links.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Professional Sponsors | Become A Sponsor | Make a Donation | Our Friendship Fund