• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 flsurromom4

flsurromom4

Intended Parent

• PipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 04:22 PM

I finally got my post op report. I had a supracervical Hysterectomy. I thought for a few minutes that my doctor fibbed and I didn't have my ovaries, but the report reads that they saved them and cut my tubes at the point the clamps were on there from my ligation in 2005.

My Post-Op Dx reads this:

1. Uterus Rupture
2. Placenta Accreta
3. Intrauterine Fetal Demise
4. Hemoperitoneum with active bleeding.
5. Pending Pathology Report

Gah. I don't know how to feel, I wanted to know these things, but I didn't.

It does confirm my 800 cc blood loss and that all I have left are my cervix and ovaries. :bitelip:

Say thanks for the support and click on a banner ad!

#2 traci72

traci72

waiting to see what the future holds

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,189 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 05:26 PM

I'm the same way...I want the answers, but once I get them I most likely won't like them. Glad you did get official answers though to the whole thing. Still thinking about you!

#3 flsurromom4

flsurromom4

Intended Parent

• PipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 05:33 PM

Awww, thank you sweetie. I'm trying to be cheerful for everyone on here and be happy for their good news and pregnancies, and I am so happy for them. It's just been an overly stressful day. I had to take dh to the E.R. this afternoon for chest pain.

#4 AmandaJ17

AmandaJ17

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 930 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 06:43 PM

Awww, thank you sweetie. I'm trying to be cheerful for everyone on here and be happy for their good news and pregnancies, and I am so happy for them. It's just been an overly stressful day. I had to take dh to the E.R. this afternoon for chest pain.

I hope he's doing ok! :) Keep us updated!

#5 juju

juju

One baby - Journey # 2!

• PipPipPip
  • 632 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 07:31 PM

HUGS :hug:

#6 flsurromom4

flsurromom4

Intended Parent

• PipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 07:41 PM

I hope he's doing ok! :) Keep us updated!

He's fine, we were in and out of the E.R. in about 3 hours, which is a record, honestly. DH never gets sick, so this was very odd. He wound up getting a dx of costochndritis, which is a pulled/irritated muscle in the rib cage area, after an EKG, blood work and a chest x-ray. He got some pain meds and is feeling better, but thank you!

#7 3j2k

3j2k

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 903 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 09:08 PM

I'm sure having it all laid out on paper for you, staring you in the face, makes it more difficult and real. Glad you got some answers and hopefully even more closure. Posted Image

#8 flsurromom4

flsurromom4

Intended Parent

• PipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 08:24 AM

I'm sure having it all laid out on paper for you, staring you in the face, makes it more difficult and real. Glad you got some answers and hopefully even more closure. Posted Image

Thanks Kelli. It gave me the answers I needed and more. It also put this whole thing into a different perspective. I am exactly 6 weeks post op today. I feel great, actually better than I have since I was 18. I had tummy issues before this baby and I have none since my uterus was gone. I was trying to prepare myself with having the surgery pain accompanied by the painful cramping I get when going to the bathroom, and none came. It still hasn't. I think though my uterus was healthy before the pregnancy, it was causing more good than bad for other things. :dontknowsmilie:

Today is a milestone and hopefully tomorrow after seeing surgeon for my 6 week post-op, I can get this over with.

#9 Amaraine

Amaraine

• PipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 11:17 AM

Tiffany, I am so glad to read that you are feeling great - but I know that doesn't make the op results any easier to read. I am always thinking of you, luv. :hugs:

#10 flsurromom4

flsurromom4

Intended Parent

• PipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 02:45 PM

Tiffany, I am so glad to read that you are feeling great - but I know that doesn't make the op results any easier to read. I am always thinking of you, luv. :hugs:

:wub: Thank you Sarah! You are the bestest!

#11 JesseX2

JesseX2

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 02:50 PM

Lots of big words in that report...and I'm so loopy today I can't really figure anything out.

So, here I am with some :hugs:. That's about all I'm good for today. LOL

#12 wbwatts

wbwatts

- ran a marathon and is now working on TTC #2

• PipPipPip
  • 1,889 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 04:22 PM

glad you got the results and you're doing so good!

#13 Amaraine

Amaraine

• PipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 04:46 PM

So, I'm back to give you more :hugs: after reading further on spontaneous hemoperitoneum in pregnancy.

Actually, here's more.

:hugs:

#14 BabyOven

BabyOven

Proud Mama, Wife & GSx1

• PipPipPip
  • 1,283 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 04:50 PM

Hang in there sweetie. You're doing an amazing job through everything - Your agency is lucky to have you working with them! *HUGS*

#15 fallingtreestars

fallingtreestars

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 04:51 PM

I'm glad you have some answers finally even though it is unsettling to read. :'(

Glad your DH is ok, too! :bighug:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com