Photo

39 weeks and 3 days, but whose counting...

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 artistswife28

artistswife28

• Pip
  • 94 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 11:38 AM

I think my IP's are in for it with a very stubborn little boy! With all of my other pregnancies, I have delivered between 38 and 39 weeks, and now that I'm past 39 weeks, we are all getting very anxious. And to top it all off, I have a raging cold which is already draining the energy from me. Any ideas on anything to take (besides tylenol) to feel better? I'm really nervous about how big this guy is too, he was measuring 6 1/2 lbs at 35 weeks and this is the biggest I've been too. Guess this guy has a schedule all his own!

#2 giggles

giggles

• PipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 01:43 PM

Its so exciting when the big day gets close. Sounds like you have a healthy baby that is enjoying the warmth, :)

#3 AmandaJ17

AmandaJ17

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 930 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 03:08 PM

I'm sorry you are sick! Hopefully he comes out soon and you feel a bit more relief! :) Maybe tonight! :D

#4 BabyOven

BabyOven

Proud Mama, Wife & GSx1

• PipPipPip
  • 1,283 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 03:22 PM

Sorry you're not feeling well.. Hang in there! I would check with the pharmacist about what they recommend you take - There are some cold meds that are safe as long as they aren't combo ones for the most part.
Remember that u/s aren't completely accurate in regards to size.. I've had several friends deliver babies at least 1 pound lighter than the u/s said LOL. Good luck!

#5 Kristinatx9

Kristinatx9

• PipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 10:21 PM

Your doing great :banana: I hope he comes soon and its a uneventful labor and delivery.

#6 traci72

traci72

waiting to see what the future holds

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,185 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 11:46 PM

Sorry you're not feeling so hot right now. I'm sure that little one will be out soon and then hopefully you'll be feeling much better!

#7 oneexcitedoven

oneexcitedoven

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 862 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 04:08 PM

I'll be sending you go into labor vibes! Hope that little guy gets out of there soon! :luck:

#8 Charbearx3

Charbearx3

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,502 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 05:03 PM

Should be any day now!! But being sick on top of it is just not fair!! That stinks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users