Surrogacy Forum: Surrogate Mothers, Intended Parents and Egg Donors: Info on hospitals in southern California - Intended Parents and Parents via Surrogacy - Surrogacy Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Info on hospitals in southern California Hospital and OB/GYN info and experiences

#1 User is offline   sofia 

• Pip
  • Group: New Member

Posted 19 January 2012 - 07:02 AM

Hello everyone,

I am first time surrogate and looking at delivering at Loma Linda Hospital in Southern california. Has anyone delivered there? Any good OBGYN to recomend or experiences with? The IP are from Ireland and want to esure that I have the best medical care. I am in my first trimestre.

Thank you.

Sofia

#2 User is offline   AmandaJ17 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Member

Posted 19 January 2012 - 10:48 AM

I am from Socal, but haven't delivered there! I am fairly close though.

#3 User is offline   CaliSurroMom 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Member

Posted 19 January 2012 - 12:41 PM

SoCal here too, but not in that area. Sorry I can't be more help with the doctor/hospital... but Welcome!!!

#4 User is offline   Sarah-Elizabeth 

• Pip
  • Group: New Member

Posted 25 April 2012 - 11:44 AM

I know this is a pretty late post so it may be unhelpful at this point but I was born in said hospital - my momma had a complicated diabetic pregnancy. All turned out well. As for modern day its known as being a top of the line medical center. So I would feel safe in delivering there if it were me. There is actual a MFM that I know of there that is really good.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Professional Sponsors | Become A Sponsor | Make a Donation | Our Friendship Fund