• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jess

jess

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 642 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 09:34 AM

For reference, I am 4dp a 5dt of 1 embryo that was beginning to hatch. The Ovidrel shot was May 3. I am using the Wonfu (spelling?) tests.

So for everyone who remembers me from past transfers, every cycle I end up posting about Ovidrel. It is part of the GS protocol for my clinic and ALWAYS makes POAS difficult.

This time I thought I would be smart about it. I started POAS on the morning of the transfer. Figured I would test every day and watch the lines diminish. This way I could trust the BFP when it came. Woohoo, I had a plan!!

So the first line was super dark but got lighter until the point that it was almost gone at 2dpt. Then it started to get darker. It's not gotten super dark but this morning it is CLEARLY visible. I am now 4dp a 5dt. This is my seventh cycle and the Ovidrel has always been undetectable by 10 days after the trigger. Which would be today.

Attached File  IMG_0564.JPG   1.08MB   20 downloads

I know the only thing I can do is keep testing and that if it is a BFP, the line will start to get darker today. BUT WTF can't it be clear cut this time???

I am attaching a picture of all the tests. The one at the very top is from my husband's urine. Figured it was a good base line - lol!! THe test right below it I took on the day of the transfer and on down. I take a test EVERY time I pee. But can you see the progression of almost down to nothing and then back up???

And Tracy - thanks for the recommendation on the tests. I LOVE them!!!!

Jessica

#2 jess

jess

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 642 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 09:37 AM

Hmmm... For some reason my picture posted sideways and is impossible to see this way. I checked Picassa and it is up and down on there. WHy would it be sideways on here?

#3 Brandiland

Brandiland

Expanding My Own Family : Continuing Surrogacy in the Future

• PipPipPip
  • 617 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 09:39 AM

They did get darker after they got lighter. I'd say it's likely the transfer worked and this a very early positive! Obviously (as I'm sure you will, lol) keep testing and posting! That line will get darker if that embie stuck around!

#4 katiebuggrace

katiebuggrace

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 512 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 10:28 AM

I know nothing about trigger shots but the line did go away and is slowly coming back. I'd say cautious congrats!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users